Artkipelago is a learning haven for artists, an online educational platform where creatives of all levels can find a variety of courses, webinars, and workshops taught by industry experts with a track record of accomplishment. Twinky Lagdameo established Artkipelago. Twinky continues to focus on the development and discovery of fresh talent and music, as she has always been a champion for artists.
Artkipelago offers a wide array of courses from content creation, film making, music, production management, and performance arts. Product design leader Dino Ignacio, Grammy-nominated producer/composer Lugo Gonzalez, music data insights manager Jason Joven, singer/songwriter Nyoy Volante, content creator Jako De Leon, music manager Geoff Langston, singer/songwriter/producer Jay Durias, and many others are among their mentors.
The said courses are available on their website https://www.artkipelago.com/
where you can enroll in just a few clicks. Plus, they don’t cost a fortune and won’t put a whole in your pockets. But with the mission to reach more creatives and have the courses accessible to the many, Artkipelago has partnered up with some of the biggest platforms in the country, such as the Inquirer, Kumu, Vispop to create opportunities where you can enroll to any of the courses for free.
How to get a free course from Artkipelago?
1. Inquirer Scholarship
The Inquirer Foundation, in collaboration with the online learning platform Artkipelago, is awarding 300 scholarships to high school and college students, recent graduates, and young professionals who want to study Artkipelago video-on-demand (VOD) courses between April and December 2022.
The Inquirer-Artkipelago partnership covers the following VOD courses:
Create Innovation to Design, All-in-One: Discovering a Different Approach to Making Music
- Find your Fans: Connecting Artists and Fans with Data
- How to Get Hired: Learn to Create Music for a Client
- Shine Online: Intro to Content Creation
- Pitch Craft: The Basics of Selling Your Creative Work
- Launching Stars: Intro to Music Management
- Make Things Happen: Intro to Production Management
- Freestyle Rules: Basic Guitar Improvisation
- Music Creation: A Crash Course from Songwriting to Production
- Show Don’t Tell: Become and Effective Screenwriter
- Home Recording: Producing a Demo like a Pro